Sometimes addicts and alcoholics are hesitant when having to pick which detox treatment center they would like to go to. The search can be overwhelming and confusing when you’re trying to find the right one that fits your situation. Finding a quality detox program can mean the difference between continuing to struggle with substance abuse or freeing yourself from addiction once and for all. It’s not always so obvious what to look for when there are so many detox centers to choose from.
Drug Detox That Actually Works
We’ve put together some pointers so that you can make the right decision when searching for the best drug detox. Here are 5 signs in which you know you are choosing a reputable drug and alcohol detox center that has all the essentials in order to offer effective, quality care.
- Staff Credentials – In your search for a reputable drug alcohol detox center, you’re going to want to know that their staff is highly trained professionals. You’re going to want your therapy and treatment services administered by a staff that has plenty of experience and knows what they are doing. Typically, inpatient detox centers will display the credentials of their staff so it shouldn’t be difficult to check whether the facility is certified or not. The most important certification as JCAHO (Joint Commission), and here at Allure Detox we are proudly JCAHO certified to uphold the highest standard of quality care.
- Financing Options – First, you want to know what type of health insurances is accepted by the facility. This is done by calling the admission department for insurance verification. One sign of a trustworthy treatment center is if they have a sense of transparency and a willingness to help you access their treatment options despite your financial limitations. At Allure Detox, we accept most major health insurance plans so that our patients have access to our treatment services.
- Word of Mouth – While surfing the web for treatment options, it’s a good idea to check out reviews people write about each facility. Usually, word of mouth happens through people that you are related to or through people you can really trust. Word of mouth is also important because people can share their very own experience with a specific detox program. Trustworthy people will only point you in the right direction because they want the best services for you, and that’s why word of mouth is very vital in your search.
- Treatment Programs – There are many different types of alcohol and drugs programs that exist. For example, there is Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Faith-based approaches, SMART Recovery, and many more. While searching for the right addiction treatment options, these are all things to consider. If you’re not sure which type of program you want to engage in, contact our addiction specialists and we will help you navigate the process. When it comes to detox, the most important point is that it should be medically assisted and supervised by clinical professionals. That’s exactly what we offer at Allure Detox.
- Facility Location – They say, people, places, and things can have a huge impact on an individual’s recovery program. While searching for a reputable and trustworthy drug alcohol detox center, location is very important. You have the option of choosing to stay in your local area or moving hundreds of miles away from home. For some people, it’s hard to stay in their local area because it could be a trigger to continue using. Sometimes addicts need to change their location and scenery in order to succeed in their recovery program. They may be able to come back to their hometown in the future but for the time being, it’s a good idea to detox and start the recovery process somewhere far from home.
Searching for a Reputable Detox Center
Don’t let the search for a reputable and trustworthy drug and alcohol detox center overwhelm you. Finding the right treatment center for you, the one that fits all your essential needs, will have a huge impact on your recovery process. You are fighting for your life when it comes to addiction, so choosing the right facility is very important. Check credentials, look at what health insurance plans are accepted and what the financing options are available, check out reviews online and ask people what they’ve heard about certain facilities. Make sure the detox center provides the services you need and it’s in a favorable location. Allure Detox is a trusted inpatient detox center and residential treatment program located in West Palm Beach, Florida.