A drug addiction does more than impact your physical well-being. It affects your ability to work, to have healthy personal relationships, to achieve major goals and more. While it may seem too challenging to get clean, rest assured that help is available. At Allure Detox, we offer drug rehab in North Palm Beach that begins with detox treatment. With dual diagnosis care and long-term residential programs available, we can give you the support you need to live a better life.
Table of Contents
Understanding Drug Rehab in North Palm Beach
Allure Detox takes a comprehensive approach to support our patients on their path toward sobriety. The process begins with medical detox, which can ease the symptoms of withdrawal while helping you rid your body of addictive substances. Your journey toward long-term recovery then includes support groups, holistic therapies and dual diagnosis care for those who are suffering from a mental illness or trauma. Our support extends to everything from yoga and massage therapy to acupuncture, chiropractic treatments and physical therapy. These services are offered to you in a truly luxurious setting near Palm Beach Shores and Riviera Beach. The tranquility of our location gives you a peaceful setting that fosters recovery.
Exploring Treatment Options for Drug Rehab
As you explore options for drug rehab in North Palm Beach, you will find both inpatient and outpatient programs. You should be aware that many other programs do not offer the same level of detox treatment that you will find at Allure Detox. If you opt for an outpatient program, you will spend several hours a day throughout the week taking advantage of our on-site resources. An alternative is an intensive outpatient program, which involves a greater daily time commitment. For both options, you can return home at night. For those who are struggling with a severe addiction, an inpatient treatment program may be the right option. This program provides you with around-the-clock support in our luxurious facility.
Defining the Pillars of Drug Rehab
It is not enough to simply detox from an addictive substance. Many addictions are supported by mental disorders, trauma or other issues, so it is important that your treatment program provides you with a comprehensive approach. There are five key components to look for in a solid treatment program.
1. Diagnostic Testing: Early in the treatment process, diagnostic testing should be done to identify underlying issues. These may include trauma and various other illnesses or diseases.
2. Personalized Care: A great treatment program includes an individual assessment. The treatment plan will take the results of the assessment into consideration for the development of a personalized approach.
3. Evidence-Based Solutions: You may find that some programs for drug rehab in North Palm Beach use outdated practices. The best program for your car will be based on treatments recommended by SAMHSA and the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
4. Comfort and Security: The path toward sobriety can be stressful and uncomfortable. Your treatment program should focus on creating a safe, comfortable environment that meets all of your needs.
5. A Relapse Prevention Program: Relapse is unfortunately common, but you can take steps to reduce this possibility. The right treatment program for you should teach you how to fight cravings, identify and manage triggers and seek support when needed.
Learning About Rehab Stages
Rehab is a process that begins as soon as you open your mind up to the possibility of going to drug rehab in North Palm Beach. What are the rehab stages that you may walk through?
Pre-contemplation – The addict has not yet decided that rehab is necessary. He or she may attempt to defend the addiction in various ways.
Contemplation – At this stage, the individual has admitted that there is a problem and is considering going to rehab.
Preparation – The addict may attempt to get clean on his or her own. However, it is common to slip back to the pre-contemplation and contemplation stages.
Action – The addict is open to seeking specialized addiction treatment. He or she may also be able to stay sober for significantly longer periods.
Maintenance – Once an addiction treatment program has been completed, the individual sets on a path to maintain a sober lifestyle.
Learn More About Your Options
Drug rehabilitation is a long journey, and your journey may be starting today. At Allure Detox, we want you to be successful with drug rehab in North Palm Beach, and we will support you with both detox and rehabilitation treatments. To learn more about our programs, contact Allure Detox today.